From: Jeny on
I have a problem scheduling invites in Office 2007. I created a brand new invite - as an organizer. Once i send it, I am shown as an optional. This is always the case. i dont know how or why. Once i update these invites where i am an optional, the update goes out to all invitees but is removed from my calendar.

Last week, desktop support uninstalled office, removed all forms, registry settings for office and reinstalled saying it was bcz i was running two diferent Office version. Now after having same version on laptop and desktop, the problem still persists. Any help is appreciated.

Edy Werder wrote:

Thank you, so you think it must have something to do with syncing withthe
04-Mar-10

Thank you, so you think it must have something to do with syncing with
the Blackberry? I am going to tackle the Blackberry first as a possible
reason.

On Monday, March 01, 2010 5:50 AM
Edy Werder wrote:

calendar invitation
Dear all,

I am having an issue with Outlook invitation.

I am sending out invitation to others and asking for their reply to
accept it or decline it.

Unfortunately sometimes it happens that the invitation I sent out,
disappears from my calendar. I do not have any idea when and why it
happens.

Well you can image it is not so a nice thing when thei inviter has no
idea when he has invited. :)

Any idea what might happen that my calendar invitation gets deleted in
my calendar.

Some information: I use Outlook 2003 SP3 with Exchange server 2003. I
also use a company Blackberry

Thank you
Edy

On Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:48 AM
v-jalu wrote:

Agree with Roady.
Agree with Roady. Furthermore, please check the following things:
Does the issue happen permanently?
Does the issue happen to other colleagues?
Which client will appear this issue , outlook, blackberry, or OWA?

On Thursday, March 04, 2010 5:06 PM
Edy Werder wrote:

Thank you, so you think it must have something to do with syncing withthe
Thank you, so you think it must have something to do with syncing with
the Blackberry? I am going to tackle the Blackberry first as a possible
reason.

Build a Cross-Browser ASP.NET CSS-Only Menu UserControl
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f32b452c-48ea-4ed8-96ce-d17d1b482676/build-a-crossbrowser-asp.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: email
Next: Folder Disappeared, Outlook 2007