From: Russ T Russ on
I am trying to send an email to multiple addressees, I have the addressees in
my contact list with a category. I can not figure out how to select this
category in the "Sent To:' box when I am creating a new email. The entire
address book shows, but not the categories.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Russ T" <Russ T(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am trying to send an email to multiple addressees, I have the addressees in
> my contact list with a category. I can not figure out how to select this
> category in the "Sent To:' box when I am creating a new email. The entire
> address book shows, but not the categories.

Your Outlook version is worth mentioning when you post a question.

View your Contacts in the By Category view. Select all the contacts in the
category, then either drag them to a mail folder (Inbox or Outbox will do) or
click Actions>New Message to Contact (Outlook 2003 or earlier) or
Actions>Create>New Message to Contact (Outlook 2007).
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]