From: Jim on
I received a message stating that I do not have a valid license to use
Business Contact Manager for Outlook

I have a win vista laptop.

Why am I getting this message?
How can I install the contact mgr?
I was told this is the reason my pda will not sync with outlook.

Keep it simple with your suggestions. I just use the programs on my pc.

Thank you very much.
From: Kevin on

Jim wrote:

> Keep it simple with your suggestions.

OK I will keep it as simple as possible (and loudly!). POST YOUR QUERY TO:

Hope you can understand this even if you use the programs on PCs. On
Laptops it is no different but I won't confuse you.

Let us know how you're getting on.