From: Kim on
Can I create Voting Buttons where the person can choose more than one choice?
We want to send out an email with 5 different classes that they can attend.
I want them to choose as many classes they want to attend using voting
buttons and still track it somehow. Is this possible?

Or is there a way I can create this without voting buttons but still have
Outlook track it so I don't have to sit there and count. Thank you.

From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
No, voting buttons work like traditional voting -- just one choice per
message. For anything more complicated, you'd need a custom form published to
the Organizational Forms library . . . or Office 2007 and its Access data
collection feature . . . or Microsoft Infopath . . . or a web-based survey.
Take your pick.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP