From: Dudley on
When highlighting certain segments of sentences, etc.... Highlighting works
great until I want to remove it. It is normally very easy. But I have run
into this many times when I have a form that I use all the time that I keep
up with daily tasks. I will highlight something that needs to be done pronto!
Then once the job is done, I go back to remove it, it will not remove. You
know it is an easy process. Take your mouse and highlight that segment, move
your mouse up to the highlight area of the toolbar and choose to not have
highlight there and most times it will remove it. This function does not work
unless you are in HTML but I work in that mode all the time. Anybody got any
answers to this problem???