From: MarkNewman77 on
I keep having problems with emails that have attachments, and it doesn't
matter what type of attachment. Tells me that olmapi32.dll is incompatible
with microsoft outlook. How can I correct this? I tried to open my previous
version of 2007 outlook, but when I did the upgrade that dropped the 2007,
unless I delete the 2010, which I don't want to do. What can I do now?
--
Thanks
Mark
From: Kathleen Orland on
Because this is a beta, you should post in the beta forum:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/office2010/threads

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Did you install the 32 or 64 bit versions of outlook? Did you try a repair
reinstall from control panel, programs?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: