From: ELKIN PELEZ ELKIN on
I NEED TO OPEN OUTLOOK FROM OTHER PC, HOW CAN I DO IT?
From: DL on
You cannot unless you have some means of logging onto the other PC via the
internet.
There are various programs you can buy to accomplish this

From: VanguardLH on
ELKIN PELEZ wrote:

> I NEED TO OPEN OUTLOOK FROM OTHER PC, HOW CAN I DO IT?

UltraVNC
LogMeIn
TeamViewer

Those are just some means of remotely accessing a host.

AND STOP YELLING AT THOSE FROM WHOM YOU ASK FOR HELP!