From: Allan Blevins Allan on
I am test Window 7 and Outlook 2010 on two different PCs. On one of them I
cannot access any .pst files. When I try I get this message;

Cannot find this file. Verify the path and file name are correct.

I have attempted to find a fix for this, or at least with is causing the
error, no luck so far. Any suggestions
From: VanguardLH on
Allan Blevins wrote:

> I am test Window 7 and Outlook 2010 on two different PCs. On one of them I
> cannot access any .pst files. When I try I get this message;
>
> Cannot find this file. Verify the path and file name are correct.
>
> I have attempted to find a fix for this, or at least with is causing the
> error, no luck so far. Any suggestions

Microsoft Office 2010 forums
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010