From: Zuzuzpetals on
In 2007 I could categorize my incoming email by a particular color, this
allowed me to color code particular people and made it very easy to see who
had emailed at a glance. This is HIGHLY convenient for someone who receives
hundreds of emails a day from all over the company.

For example: I could color code the ones from the boss in red, the web
department in green, the proofer in blue, etc. It truly helped facilitate
the day and the projects moving faster through the system.

So, the question is - where have they hidden this in 2010?

Thanks!!
From: Peter Foldes on
Try posting to the Office 2010 beta forums here:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-GB/office2010/threads

--
Peter