From: William23 on
In Outlook 2003, the search function allowed the task, contacts and calendar
folrders to be searched all at once. I just started using Outlook 2007 and I
have not been able to duplicate that kind of search. How do i create a search
that searches across all 3 folders at once. Thanks for the help
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"William23" <William23(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> In Outlook 2003, the search function allowed the task, contacts and calendar
> folrders to be searched all at once. I just started using Outlook 2007 and I
> have not been able to duplicate that kind of search. How do i create a
> search
> that searches across all 3 folders at once. Thanks for the help

Do you mean that when you create a custom Search folder, you cannot select
those three folders?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: William23 on
I can not select those folders in the custom search folder. I also can not
select those folders in Instant Search either

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

>I can not select those folders in the custom search folder. I also can not
> select those folders in Instant Search either

I didn't realize that search folders would look in mail folders only, but sure
enough, that's the case.

Advanced Find will allow you to search the way you wish, but it doesn't look
like you'll be able to save the search for reuse.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]