From: ColMac on
Can someone help me as I'm lost.

Just downlaoded the Office 2010 Beta and cannot find any help for this prob.
If this is the wrong forum, please tell me, but I couldn't find any others.

I have saved an email message as a template, but I cannot see how to use it
ro actually send an email.

I can see how to do a new message using stationery, but not a template.

Any help welcome.

Thanks

Colin
From: Gordon on

"ColMac" <ColMac(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone help me as I'm lost.
>
> Just downlaoded the Office 2010 Beta and cannot find any help for this
> prob.
> If this is the wrong forum, please tell me, but I couldn't find any
> others.

Office 2010 forum:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
You need to enable the developer tool bar (file tab, options, customize
ribbon) then select open from from there.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"ColMac" <ColMac(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone help me as I'm lost.
>
> Just downlaoded the Office 2010 Beta and cannot find any help for this
> prob.
> If this is the wrong forum, please tell me, but I couldn't find any
> others.
>
> I have saved an email message as a template, but I cannot see how to use
> it
> ro actually send an email.
>
> I can see how to do a new message using stationery, but not a template.
>
> Any help welcome.
>
> Thanks
>
> Colin

Pages: 1