From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Users, gotta love 'em. <g> I was hopping he just messed up the view...

There is nothing you can view on exchange that will show them, except OWA to
confirm they are gone from the mailbox (if they are in OWA, the ost is
corrupt). If his version of Exchange supports restoring an individual
mailbox, that's the way to go.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: