From: ToddAndMargo on
Hi All,

Outlook 2010 14.0.4536.1000 and SBS 2003 Exchange Server.

I had a customer call me with a strange question this morning.
Seems everything in his contacts is there -- names, addresses,
phone numbers, etc. -- except their eMail addresses. I had him
turn all the column on for eMail and still nothing but empty
columns.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
-T
From: VanguardLH on
ToddAndMargo wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Outlook 2010 14.0.4536.1000 and SBS 2003 Exchange Server.
>
> I had a customer call me with a strange question this morning.
> Seems everything in his contacts is there -- names, addresses,
> phone numbers, etc. -- except their eMail addresses. I had him
> turn all the column on for eMail and still nothing but empty
> columns.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Many thanks,
> -T

This newsgroup discusses the released versions.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010
From: ToddAndMargo on
On 04/01/2010 12:56 PM, VanguardLH wrote:
> This newsgroup discusses the released versions.
>
> Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:
> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010

Bummer. I always get better results from the newsgroups. :-(
Thank you for the link.
-T

From: Russ Valentine on
To what view are you referring? If email addresses are missing from the
actual Contact Record, seems to me you should be examining how these
Contacts were migrated to the beta version.
--
Russ Valentine

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
You can keep it here - the same people answering questions in the forum he
is sending you to also hang out here.

That said, we need more information in either forum- where do you see the
addresses missing?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: