From: sean on
My inbox is being automatically deleted weekly. I have changed the auto
archive setting but no luck. Any sugestions would be appreciated.
From: Slipstick on

sean;143208 Wrote:
> My inbox is being automatically deleted weekly. I have changed the auto
> archive setting but no luck. Any sugestions would be appreciated.

What type of email account do you use? Do you sync with a handheld
device?

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: thecreator on
Hi Sean,

Have you sent Feedback on this problem? You are using the Beta, correct?

--
thecreator

"sean" <sean(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My inbox is being automatically deleted weekly. I have changed the auto
> archive setting but no luck. Any sugestions would be appreciated.

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook 2002 & Windows 7
Next: Eamil notifications