From: J32-2005 on
When my outlook connector downloads messages from my officeLive account into
outlook 2007, it shows a large portion of those downloaded messages as blank
at 326 Bytes a peice. the messages are actual messages i can view on my
officeLive account via web browser or on my black berry but do not appear on
my outlook 2007 viewing pane. also outlook 2007 is hanging up for hours
sending and recieving for my office live account but is speedy during send
recieve on my hotmail account. any ideas are much appreciated.
--
unknown user,
just need some help because i cant afford to lose anymore hair due to Office
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"J32-2005" <J322005(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When my outlook connector downloads messages from my officeLive account into
> outlook 2007, it shows a large portion of those downloaded messages as blank
> at 326 Bytes a peice. the messages are actual messages i can view on my
> officeLive account via web browser or on my black berry but do not appear on
> my outlook 2007 viewing pane. also outlook 2007 is hanging up for hours
> sending and recieving for my office live account but is speedy during send
> recieve on my hotmail account. any ideas are much appreciated.

The likely cause of this, and it has been happening a lot lately, is an
antivirus scanner integrated with Outlook and scanning incoming mail. You
should uninistall your AV program and reinstall it without the mail scanning
feature.

Alternatively, try the Outlook Connector version 14 beta.
http://blogs.msdn.com/outlook/archive/2009/12/04/announcing-the-outlook-hotmail-connector-beta.aspx
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]