From: SAG on
I am running Windows 7, 64bit . I have attempted to download Outlook
Connector and keep getting a 1935 error message. I have .NET 3.5 on the
system. What do I have to do to get Outlook Connector to install?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"SAG" <SAG(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am running Windows 7, 64bit . I have attempted to download Outlook
> Connector and keep getting a 1935 error message. I have .NET 3.5 on the
> system. What do I have to do to get Outlook Connector to install?

You say you "attempted" to download the Outlook Connector. This implies that
you did not succeed. Where in the downloading process do you get the error
you describe?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]