From: tommyvin on
I've solved all the problems now with Outlook 2003 thanks to the people on
this discussion forum. I have just one annoying problem left.

Every time I click on a link in an email, a popup appears:

Outlook.EXE - Wrong Volume
The wrong volume is in the drive.
Please insert volume Sansa CD into Drive E.

I click on cancel and it disappears but still I don't like to see it pop up.
What can I do to get rid of it. Two weeks ago I put a Sansa CD in my drive so
I could view the user's manual for an MP3 player. That's when the problem
started.

Is there any hope or will this Sansa thing be around my neck forever?

From: tommyvin on
Don't bother answering this question. I solved the problem by just restarting
my computer.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Outlook-specific newsgroups include:

microsoft.public.outlook.general
microsoft.public.outlook.bcm
microsoft.public.outlook.bcm.developers
microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
microsoft.public.outlook.fax
microsoft.public.outlook.installation
microsoft.public.outlook.interop
microsoft.public.outlook.printing
microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
microsoft.public.outlook.teamfolders
microsoft.public.outlook.thirdpartyutil

tommyvin wrote:
> I've solved all the problems now with Outlook 2003 thanks to the people on
> this discussion forum. I have just one annoying problem left.
>
> Every time I click on a link in an email, a popup appears:
>
> Outlook.EXE - Wrong Volume
> The wrong volume is in the drive.
> Please insert volume Sansa CD into Drive E.
>
> I click on cancel and it disappears but still I don't like to see it pop
> up.
> What can I do to get rid of it. Two weeks ago I put a Sansa CD in my drive
> so I could view the user's manual for an MP3 player. That's when the
> problem
> started.
>
> Is there any hope or will this Sansa thing be around my neck forever?

Pages: 1
Prev: no mail
Next: teste p diassis