From: Dukey on
I have Outlook 2007 and using IE 7. My Outlook freezes when I am looking at
my email. When I select ALT CTRL DEl, I see a Mod called "hungapp". What is
this? How do I get rid of it? Is this a Window Exolorer thing or a virus?
Thanks..Dukey
From: neo on
Your other option is neither has "hungapp" is Microsoft's way of logging
that an application has stopped responding and the operating system it will
terminate after it realizes its dead. You need to find out why Outlook is
hanging. Out of curiosity, what operating system are you running (XP or
Vista)?

About the only thing I can suggest at this point is try starting Outlook
2007 with the /safe command line switch and run it this way for a period to
see if hangs on you. This may help isolate the problem.

From: Dukey on
I am running XP..dukey