From: Jeff S Jeff on
How do we prevent Outlook from Sending Multiple Copies of the same email to
recipients?

Recipients are a group of about 50 and are placed in the BC line.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Jeff S" <Jeff S(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How do we prevent Outlook from Sending Multiple Copies of the same email to
> recipients?
>
> Recipients are a group of about 50 and are placed in the BC line.

Why do you believe Outlook sends multple copies? When I've tried some
experiments, Outlook did not send multiple messages. If it can tell that an
address is repeated, it will send only one copy to that address. If, however,
two addresses route to the same mailbox, Outlook can't detect that and the
person will receive two copies.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1