From: Nytetears on
First I would like to say that I do know I can use the pull down menu to
choose which account to send a reply from. However I have Sometimers and do
not always remember to do this. Onto the problem

I am running windows 7 64 bit and outlook 2007. I have 3 imap accounts set
up, each has its own incoming and outgoing mail server. Each is set up
correctly from what I can see.

When I get an email from account number 3 (my business account which is
hosted through webhostingpad.com ) and I click reply and the reply goes out
via my google mail account.

I can send a message just fine from the business account. It just does not
seem to pick that account to use for replies. I might mention that this
worked fine under pop3.

I would like to offer thanks in advance to all who take the time to read
and/or reply to my question.
Kathy

Pages: 1
Prev: Exchange is unavailable