From: "H. Dederichs" Howie on
Hello Leon,

I also found Outlook Redemption today. Seems to be the thing I was looking
for.
Do you know how to send Email without starting Outlook via Automation (only
RDO)? Documentation and samples are not very detailed on the site.

Thanks
Herbert Dederichs

From: Leon Mayne on
"H. Dederichs" wrote:
> Do you know how to send Email without starting Outlook via Automation (only
> RDO)? Documentation and samples are not very detailed on the site.

Not sure, I'm afraid. I've only used redemption from either a VB6 COM addin
or a macro, and so Outlook is already loaded for both situations.

If you want to send stuff completely outside of Outlook then I'd look
elsewhere. There are lots of third party components that will email
regardless of Outlook being installed.