From: hfd on
I have an issue with my companies Public Folders on Outlook. First
off we cannot afford Sharepoint at this time so don't tell me to buy
it.

We have about 100 public folders, all of them have different users and
different attributes. There was a lady who helped develope all the
folders who worked for us for 10 years. She has since retired and
left. Some folders have her as the admin still. I want to be able
to go in and change the properties of the folders and set up
diffferent users permissions. When I click on summary it's grayed
out. Do you know of a way to either add my user as an admin to all
folders, or go into each folder and change the permissions if I didn't
create it. Thanks for your suggestions!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"hfd" <dan.westphal(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>I have an issue with my companies Public Folders on Outlook. First
> off we cannot afford Sharepoint at this time so don't tell me to buy
> it.
>
> We have about 100 public folders, all of them have different users and
> different attributes. There was a lady who helped develope all the
> folders who worked for us for 10 years. She has since retired and
> left. Some folders have her as the admin still. I want to be able
> to go in and change the properties of the folders and set up
> diffferent users permissions. When I click on summary it's grayed
> out. Do you know of a way to either add my user as an admin to all
> folders, or go into each folder and change the permissions if I didn't
> create it.

This sounds more like an Exchange question to me. Try asking in
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]