From: Stigg07 on
I have two rules set up:
a. Moves mail coming in to my inbox to my tiscali account into another mail
folder unless the email is from and address in a listed group.

b. Picks up all mail from certain addresses and moves them to a seperate
folder (these are generally to my tiscali account).

What these rules should do is:
a. should move all mail to the tiscali account less those in the listed
group then rule b. should pick up the emails in the listed group and move
them to a seperate folder.

What actually happens is that I get a two copies of the email one into each
the tiscali and one into the seperate folder.