From: Henry on
I have tried to set up my Outlook 2003 with my Gmail account without success.
After performing the set up in Gmail"POP", setting up my Outlook in regards
to Gmail, and performing the test, receiving the test message in my gmail
acct.. I've tried to send mail using Outlook whereas I receive a
'Send/Receive Message" as: Task "Gmail"- Sending reported error (0x8004010F)
'The operation failed'. 'An object could not be found'. It appears that one
is looking for the other, what is missing to complete the action?
Thank You in advance...Henry
From: DL on
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=76150
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011488981033.aspx

"Henry" <Henry(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have tried to set up my Outlook 2003 with my Gmail account without
> success.
> After performing the set up in Gmail"POP", setting up my Outlook in
> regards
> to Gmail, and performing the test, receiving the test message in my
> gmail
> acct.. I've tried to send mail using Outlook whereas I receive a
> 'Send/Receive Message" as: Task "Gmail"- Sending reported error
> (0x8004010F)
> 'The operation failed'. 'An object could not be found'. It appears that
> one
> is looking for the other, what is missing to complete the action?
> Thank You in advance...Henry

Pages: 1
Prev: SIGNATURE
Next: double booking in calendars