From: SIS on
WHEN I CREATE MY SIGNATURE IN OUTLOOK 2003 THROUGH WORD IT LOOKS FINE BUT
WHEN I OPEN TO WRITE A NEW EMAIL THE PICTURE AND LOGO DOESN'T COME THROUGH IT
HAS A RED 'X'. HOW DO I FIX THIS? IF YOU KNOW PLEASE POST BACK! THANKS.
From: Gordon on

message news:uUxSLzrxKHA.4492(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> No need to repost.

Or to SHOUT....

From: SIS on
Sorry about the repeat in post.

I followed the instructions there and when I open the new email and the
signature is put in I get an error and then the pictures show up with red
'x'. The error says "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed
because either: 1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActivX
controls on this page, or 2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the
controls. As a result, the page might not display correctly." I've checked
the settings and they seem right, they are the same as on other computers at
my office, and the controls seem the same as well. Any more info on how I can
fix this? I need this done for my business. Let me know! Thank you

From: SIS on
haha sorry

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"SIS" <SIS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I followed the instructions there and when I open the new email and the
> signature is put in I get an error and then the pictures show up with red
> 'x'. The error says "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed
> because either: 1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActivX
> controls on this page, or 2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the
> controls. As a result, the page might not display correctly."

Remove the ActiveX controls from your signature file.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]