From: MissDeanneB on
Previously, my read mail would remain in my 'Inbox' after I read it, unless I
moved it. All of a sudden, yesterday afternoon, upon closing an email it
would dissappear from my inbox and end up in my 'Junk Mail' folder. I've
looked all over and can't find where to change the settings so that my mail
will once again remain in my 'Inbox' until I move it. Please help!!
From: VanguardLH on
MissDeanneB wrote:

> Previously, my read mail would remain in my 'Inbox' after I read it, unless I
> moved it. All of a sudden, yesterday afternoon, upon closing an email it
> would dissappear from my inbox and end up in my 'Junk Mail' folder. I've
> looked all over and can't find where to change the settings so that my mail
> will once again remain in my 'Inbox' until I move it. Please help!!

Same thing happen if you load Outlook in its safe mode which does NOT load
any enabled add-ons that you installed to Outlook?

outlook.exe /safe

Pages: 1
Prev: invites from Lotus Notes
Next: SIGNATURE