From: nabeelmoeen on
Hi,

I am unable to get the "+" icon for the providers available for Social
Connector on Outlook 2010 beta running on a windows XP SP2 machine.
I have installed both MySpace and Linked in Providers with the Feb update of
Social connector but its not showing me the icon to link with either.

I have a similar setup on a windows 7 machine and its working fine there.

Any ideas what may be the issue on the XP machine? I'm not sure if its not
compatible with OL 2010 on XP (guess not).

Regards,
nabeel

From: VanguardLH on
nabeelmoeen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am unable to get the "+" icon for the providers available for Social
> Connector on Outlook 2010 beta running on a windows XP SP2 machine.
> I have installed both MySpace and Linked in Providers with the Feb update of
> Social connector but its not showing me the icon to link with either.
>
> I have a similar setup on a windows 7 machine and its working fine there.
>
> Any ideas what may be the issue on the XP machine? I'm not sure if its not
> compatible with OL 2010 on XP (guess not).
>
> Regards,
> nabeel

This newsgroup discusses the released versions.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Do you have more than 1 profile on the computer - see
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2010/index.asp#2

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: