From: Scot Schwallenberg on
I'm running Windows 7 and using MS OL 2007. When my send receive function
was occurring, at the bottom of the screen, a percentage of send/receive
would be displayed. That has now disappeared - how do I have it reappear?
From: LD55ZRA on
Perhaps your Status bar has disappeared. Assuming that this is the case
then from Menu bar go to VIEW and then click on Status bar (2nd from the
last) so that a tick in reddish-orange appears besides it. This should fix
it.

If not please come back again.

hth

"Scot Schwallenberg" <ScotSchwallenberg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7AD9FEA0-5797-4342-9C10-8A436CC22571(a)microsoft.com...