From: Scot Schwallenberg on
I am running Windows 7 Premium Home edition and using MS OL 2007. When I use
to send/receive - I could see a percentage of completion at the bottom. That
has disappeared. How do I have it reappear?
From: LD55ZRA on
Perhaps your Status bar has disappeared. Assuming that this is the case
then from Menu bar go to VIEW and then click on Status bar (2nd from the
last) so that a tick in reddish-orange appears besides it. This should fix
it.

If not please come back again.

hth

"Scot Schwallenberg" <ScotSchwallenberg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:570FCBA8-2360-4CC6-A970-BFA68F001137(a)microsoft.com...

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Scot Schwallenberg" <ScotSchwallenberg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:570FCBA8-2360-4CC6-A970-BFA68F001137(a)microsoft.com...

>I am running Windows 7 Premium Home edition and using MS OL 2007. When I use
> to send/receive - I could see a percentage of completion at the bottom.
> That
> has disappeared. How do I have it reappear?

Is the status bar enabled?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]