From: blatevola on
Outlook will not open. I have tried the outlook.exe / resetnavpane but I get
another message saying "Cannot sart Microsoft Outlook. The command line
argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using." Not sure what to do
from here. Please help.
From: DL on
outlook.exe /resetnavepane
(space between, exe / and not / reset...)