From: Gman on
I have Office 2007 with Outlook. When a web site is sent in an email it does
not associate with IE. It asks if I want to go to the internet to find a
prgram to open the site or use your other programs. I choose the latter and I
click on IE and it opens. How do I rectify this? Note: this was not
happening until recently. So it may be some thing I did.

Thanks for your help in advance.
--
Gman
From: neo on
Might try starting Outlook one time with the /checkclient command line
switch.

How to:
Start | Run
Type: outlook.exe /checkclient