From: Dawn on
I have about 46 GB of archived email in PST files that need to be indexed
(psts were corrupted, now repaired). It's taking forever and in the
meantime, the indexing of anything new I send/receive is also delayed, making
my searches of items sent in the last couple of days useless.

Is there any way to tell Outlook to index my new stuff before it indexes
items from the archive folders? Or maybe can some other machine index the
PST archive files and we can transfer the index file to my machine? I have
no idea if the index is a file you can save/move around like that.

This is in Outlook 2007/Windows Vista Thanks in advance for any ideas.