From: mdlister on

Morning,

I have 2 mailboxes open in outlook 2007 sp2 mine and another users and
when i try to search on items in the inbox of the second mailbox i get
"Outlook can not display this view. Unknown Error" i am able to search
items in the deleted items and sent items only and not the inbox. I
have uninstalled office and reinstalled it with only SP1 and it worked,
i was able to add the second mailbox and search for items in the inbox.
With SP2 i was able to search another users mailboxes with out the
error but still not search the other second mailbox.

I am still looking in to this at the moment but thought someone may
have also experienced this and may be able to assist.

--
mdlister

Pages: 1
Prev: Read-only