From: Marc on
Hi,
Can I send read-only emails
by using Outlook.
It cannot be edittable and impossible
to forwrd after receiving.

From: VanguardLH on
Marc wrote:

> Can I send read-only emails by using Outlook. It cannot be edittable
> and impossible to forwrd after receiving.

Nope. Not your property once it is off your host. Not under your
control once off your host. Would you want someone controlling your
host via e-mail? If they can see it then they can do whatever they
want with it.
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
You would need to use a secure mail tool such as Windows Rights Management or
one of the others listed here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/security.asp

And even that won't prevent someone from getting an image of the message or
writing down its contents and forwarding that information.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 09:10:13 +0530, "Marc" <dummy(a)dummy.com> wrote:

> Can I send read-only emails
> by using Outlook.
> It cannot be edittable and impossible
> to forwrd after receiving.

No. You can't do that with Outlook, nor with any other e-mail program.

And even if you could, the recipient could cut and paste it into a new
message, or copy it manually to a new message.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Marc on
Thanks All,
I have an application and sends an email by creating the object of
Outlook.Application.
That mail goes to OutBox folder in Outlook, once user clicks on Send/Receive
button
it goes to the recipient.
But anyone can edit that mail in outbox and send it.
Can I check whether that mail is editted or its the original mail
Please Help