From: David on
I am not sure of that - Lotus notes used to let me make e-mails as read only.
Sure you can get fanciy and screen print and stuff but it was nice.
david

From: David on
ok let's not get carried away here - if this is intra compnay emil all on the
company host - it would be useful. Used to do this on Lotus notes.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"David" <David(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> ok let's not get carried away here - if this is intra compnay emil all on
> the
> company host - it would be useful. Used to do this on Lotus notes.

If it's internal mail and within an Exchange server, then Sue's answer to you
applies.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]