From: David Lopez on
I am getting the same message in the sync registry. It happened after move folders from the OST to a PST. After a sync with Hotmail, the folders disappeared in Hotmail. I moved back the folders to the OST and after 90 minutes of sync I am still unable to see the back in Hotmail.
Thank you in advance

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/Outlook-connector-Sync-Problem-with-hotmail
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"David Lopez" <user(a)msgroups.net/> wrote in message

> I am getting the same message in the sync registry. It happened after move
> folders from the OST to a
> PST. After a sync with Hotmail, the folders disappeared in Hotmail. I moved
> back the folders to the OST
> and after 90 minutes of sync I am still unable to see the back in Hotmail.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]