From: wickz on
I just recently started having the same problem and error messages and my
contacts synch with MobileMe but not my Calendars. Mobile Me support (via
chat) couldn't fix it and said it was an Outlook issue. Spent an hour on the
phone and GoToMeeting yesterday with an IT guy and still cannot figure it
out. Could you tell me what you did as a temporary workaround? Any help would
be most appreciated. Thanks!

From: Steve9800 on
I have the same problem and have not found any help from MibileMe or Outlook.
When I get the error message I move it to the lowest point on my moniter and
leave it there. It's not a solution but at least I don't have the error
message popping up every few seconds.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Have you tried the apple forums? As with all software, you'll get better
answers from real world users than you will from apple support -
Apple's iPhone forum for Mail, Calendar and Contact issues is at
http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1144
They may have a forum better suited to your problem - after you go to the
link above, click "Discussions" to see the full list of forums.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: