From: Teresa McDonald Teresa on
I set up a signature using the advanced edit so I could put a picture and I
assign it to the email account but when I try to send an email I get an error
saying my signature has been removed.
From: Kathleen Orland on
Is that the entire error message?

"Teresa McDonald" <Teresa McDonald(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:93267AE3-5B2C-45A3-85E4-F191B56DA27B(a)microsoft.com...

From: VanguardLH on
Teresa McDonald wrote:

> I set up a signature using the advanced edit so I could put a picture and I
> assign it to the email account but when I try to send an email I get an error
> saying my signature has been removed.

Did you link in your picture or did you embed it?

Pages: 1
Prev: Sounds - Outlook 2007
Next: Outlook error messages