From: Diego on
Hi I am very new with outlook forms, I was assigned a task but before I go full speed ahead I just want to make sure that it is possible.

First; I need to create a form that user within the company can access it and then send to users outside the company; they will fill out the form and send it back to us.
Second; I need to produce an extract with key fields from each form into some kind of report.

Is these possible and if it is what would be the best approach

Thanks a lot for all your advice
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Diego" <dof2001[at]yahoo[dot]com> wrote in message

> Hi I am very new with outlook forms, I was assigned a task but before I go
> full speed ahead I just want to make sure that it is possible.
>
> First; I need to create a form that user within the company can access it
> and then send to users outside the company; they will fill out the form and
> send it back to us.
> Second; I need to produce an extract with key fields from each form into
> some kind of report.
>

> Is these possible and if it is what would be the best approach

Your best approach is to ask in
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms where the
people who know how to create custom forms post. You should also visit
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=35
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]