From: LSSmith on
Whenever Outlook sends and receives it freezes Outlook as well as whatever I
am working on. It is so frustrating and time consuming work wise. I disabled
add ins but it did not help. Please advise.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What type of email accounts do you have configured? How many?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

From: VanguardLH on
LSSmith wrote:

> Whenever Outlook sends and receives it freezes Outlook as well as whatever I
> am working on. It is so frustrating and time consuming work wise. I disabled
> add ins but it did not help. Please advise.

Before you load Outlook, look in the Processes tab of Task Manager. Do you
see an instance of outlook.exe already running? If so, it didn't correctly
unload last time and this stub with the new instance can cause a myriad of
problems.