From: KingMe on
I have specific senders that I want not just to file them in the Junk Email
folder when i get their messages but I would like to actually send a message
back informing their messages were rejected.
I use a cable Internet provider for my mail.
Any suggestions?
--
HP Pavilion Elite m9040n 2.4gh 3gb mem 640gb hard drive, dvd lightscribe
technology burner, Vista Home Premium, Office 2007
From: Gordon on

"KingMe" <nospam(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have specific senders that I want not just to file them in the Junk
> Email
> folder when i get their messages but I would like to actually send a
> message
> back informing their messages were rejected.
> I use a cable Internet provider for my mail.
> Any suggestions?

Yes - don't bother. If it's spam you are worried about almost NO spammer
uses their correct return address.
If it's just someone you don't want to hear from send them a one-time mail
telling them so.

From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
Create a rule to "reply with template" and "move to folder" actions. You'll
need to remove the senders from Outlook's block senders list, however, if you
want the rule to work on their messages. Seems a waste of time and bandwidth
to me.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Dumb idea. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/autoreply_spam.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

From: Peter Foldes on
Just delete the message and forget about it. What you want to do is useless and it
sends a message to the sender that you have read it. The sender then will most
probably send you more.

--
Peter