From: Lea on
Within the last month my outlook downloads blank emails that are apparently
too large. There is a capacity issue, but I dont know how to resolve.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Are you sure they are too large? We're seeing problems with the Outlook
Connector and antivirus scanning that results in blank messages.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: