From: 1440 minutes on
I have the same problem and question.

From: Bob I on
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.general/topics?hl=en&tsc=2

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Users without a space or a common phrase as their username can use
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Amicrosoft.com+user_name
(replacing user_name with their alias here)

It doesn't work as well for you as it did for ritzput. :)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: