From: AnaC on
When trying to save attachment files, outlook is no longer prompting me where
to save the files. Files are automatically saved to some default location.
How do I change this setting? I have browsed through all menus and it is not
obvious where to change.
thanks
From: DL on
How are you trying to save? opening the attachment and then saving, or rt
clicking the attachment, then saving?