From: TA on
After opening at least one shared Calendar, when switching to "Mail" and then
back to "Calendar", the furthest right calendar is always selected by
default. Normally, the users' calendar should be selected by default when
exiting and then re-entering the Calendar view. We have recently migrated
from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007, and are running Office Enterprise 2007
with full updates in place. What can be done to restore proper selection
when opening the Calendar view? This behavior follows the user to multiple
computers. We already refreshed her network and local Active Directory
profiles and this had no effect. Same for her Email profile.