From: Casey F. on
I have to manually click tools then SEND?RECEIVE then my my server address
every time I want to send and receive. Before a snafu with ATT, my emails
automatiacally downloaded every few minutes. HOw can I restore this automatic
download of incoming messages?

I have OUtlook 2003.
From: DL on
Options>Mail Setup>Send/receive settings, choose not less than 10 minutes,
anything less can cause resource problems

"Casey F." <CaseyF(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have to manually click tools then SEND?RECEIVE then my my server address
> every time I want to send and receive. Before a snafu with ATT, my emails
> automatiacally downloaded every few minutes. HOw can I restore this
> automatic
> download of incoming messages?
>
> I have OUtlook 2003.

Pages: 1