From: Willy on
How can I make Outlook 2007 Minimize to Taskbar on Start-up, OS is Windows
Vista.
--
Thanks, Bill
Post replies back to News Group

From: Bob I on
Create a shortcut to Outlook.exe set it to start minimized then place it
in the Programs, Startup folder on the Start menu

From: Willy on
Bob, I cannot move the Shortcut to C:\Users\"username"\Startup Folder. It
tells me "Access Denied" even though I'm on as Administrator. I used this
method in XP with no problem.
Thanks, Bill

From: Willy on
Got it, disregard this post now. Made Shortcut, Cut it then went to Startup
Folder & Pasted.
Thanks,
Bill

From: Bob I on