From: Shebubba on
Is there a way to delete old or no longer used email addresses that appear in
the drop down box when I am addressing a new email?
From: VanguardLH on
Shebubba wrote:

> Is there a way to delete old or no longer used email addresses that appear in
> the drop down box when I am addressing a new email?

That is the nickname cache. Search and delete the .nk2 file. That's the
cache for nicknames (i.e., your manually entered e-mail addresses). If you
only want to delete some of them, highlight an entry and hit the delete key.
If that doesn't work, use Nirsoft's NK2 Viewer utility (it edits, too).