From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"loonyhiker" <loonyhiker(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My laptop screen has died and I'm needing to buy a new laptop. Can I use
> synch2 to get all my outlook email onto the new computer? How does this
> work?
> Do I need any special cords or do I export all the files on synch2 and then
> import it on the new laptop? Sorry to sound so dumb. Thanks for any help you
> can give me.

You were responding to a spammer who is trying to make money from selling
Synch2 whether or not it's appropriate.

I can't think of any program that will do its job if you can't see what's
going on on the computer. If I had a laptop whose screen died, I'd try
connecting a regular monitor to it. Most laptops I've seen have a monitor
connector. Once I could see what the PC was doing, I'd use this method to
move my Outlook data to another PC:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/move_outlook.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Coffeek on

I already mentioned it somewhere on this forum. I use CodeTwo Public
Folders for that and it works smoothly, and is amazingly easy to use.

http://www.codetwo.com/public-folders

--

Posted from http://outlook-center.com