From: pip611 on

I have an email sent to me from the same sender every day.
I want to set up an alert for when the message IS NOT received.
Any ideas?

--
pip611
From: Gordon on

"pip611" <pip611.63864f1(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> I have an email sent to me from the same sender every day.
> I want to set up an alert for when the message IS NOT received.
> Any ideas?

I don't think that's possible....

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
How do you set a rule to act on something that hasn't happend? Rules act on
messages as they hit the in-box - if the message is not received, rules do
not fire.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, pip611 asked:

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
How about a rule that throws up a window when the message arrives, so you
are more likely to notice it... you could also use a recurring task or
appointment near the end of the day to remind you about the email - you'll
need to remember if it arrived though.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?